Sunday, December 21, 2008

Status Report

Sessions #8 and #9 have been uploaded and posted here. If you cannot see them yet it is because they are not done processing with YouTube -- check back in about a half-hour. Likewise, if you cannot access the "view in high quality" feature, check back in about an hour or so.

I have changed the dates of my blog posts to reflect the actual dates the sessions took place. This is a little confusing, but will make life easier in the long run especially for people who find this blog when Strata's weave poles are totally trained and want to know how long it took, etc.

There are still 3 more sessions to post and I will try to get to them in the coming days. Unfortunately, training is currently at a standstill as we got about 14" of snow so training outside is not in the cards. We are playing with tricks and collar grabs and other fun behaviors in the meantime.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm eagerly awaiting the final sessions of Strata's 2x2 weave pole training! He's done great, and I can't wait to see how quickly he picks up the weaving when you start moving the sets together. Hope you show it all! Gives me hope for my dogs! (and me!)

Cat, Tessie, & Strata said...

Glad you're enjoying it! Thank you for watching. :)